Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bound Roses

Hiya everyone,
You may have noticed Wilted Rose looks a bit different than it did a day ago. I’m very happy to announce that Wilted Rose has joined forces with Bound Illusions! The store is much, much bigger now. It’s been split down the middle; one side is Wilted Rose the other, Bound Illusions.

You might also notice some other changes. A newbie friendly freebie store has been added, called Freebie Jeebies. Anyone is welcome to donate freebies to the store, Just IM me and I'll add you to the group so you can place your freebie items. The store will have all the freebies previously in the Wilted Rose newbie area, plus a lot of new items, and a money tree.

We also added a vendor section, we named Bound Rose. People have been asking for vendor spaces at Wilted Rose since I opened, so it better fill up fast! Lol ;)
I’m not really familiar with vendor space pricing but I’ve been told that the pricing is very reasonable. You can pick up a vendor leasing agreement at the fountain in Bound Rose for complete details.

There are 3 sizes available:
25 prim - $100/week
50 prim - $200/week
100 Prim - $400/week

No comments: