Thursday, February 8, 2007

About Wilted Rose

I opened my store, Wilted Rose, about 3 months ago and it's been doing very well. I love helping out newbies and have large section of items for L$1. All the freebies are made by me. Not like some freebie places that just recycle all the old freebies that are floating around SL.

I also, just added a Newbie hair section. Right now there are 6 hair styles you can pick up for under $10 each. Each style pack includes 39 colors for ladies styles and 30 for men's styles. (I'll be adding more styles to this section as often as I can.)

My main focus in the store is hair but I also make Shoes, Jewelry, Clothes and anything else that strikes my fancy.

Join my store's update group Wilted Roses. It's free to join and memebers get freebies, updates on items, advance notice on sales and other neat stuff.Every month I pick two group memebers (maybe more, depends on my mood) and give them each a $150 gift card for the store.

That's it for now, I think ^_^

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bloom%20County/50/175/24/

No comments: