Sunday, February 11, 2007

'Glowing' Prim Eyes

Click Pics to view full size.
This is something I've been wanting to do for a while now but kept getting sidetracked by other things. I finally found the motivation to start working on it when I bought a graphics tablet...So here it is.

*WR* Prim Eyes!

Mine are a bit different than some other prim eyes I've seen out there. Basicly,the pupil of the eye is a prim that attaches to each eye. The sclera or white part of the eye is a pair of SL eyes that are worn and show behind the prim pupil. Each set includes 3 eye scleras or bases, in a natural off white color, white, & black to allow for even more customization. Other Eye bases can also be purchased sepertely (as soon as I release some). The eyes are also scripted so you can turn Full Bright on or off with a slash command.

No comments: